Monday, July 02, 2007

Getting a grip

Ok confession time been really lazy and had a week off exercise and diet.........


Decided to see what that resulted in by getting on the scales...ooops after the initial shock I gave myself virtual slap and got back to it.. It's so easy to slide back into bad habits so I got on the trail straight away. Early swim, 10k walk and then some stuff at the gym. I want to lose a stone before Greenbelt, annual pilgrimage to the best weekend of my life, closely followed by an exciting wedding of Nephew David. Need to look 'FABLAS'





Exciting news from Copenhagen. Personal Trainer Wil came in the top 5 in the European Triathlon Championships. WOW!! 1.5k swim, 40k cycle,10k run all done and dusted in 2 hours 9 mins 23 secs. What a champ. Well done Wil we're really proud of you.



Wasn't Dr Who brilliant. It's like Stu said, you just want to soak up every minute like a sponge, and it takes your breath away. It's fine he saved the world but now we have to wait till Christmas to see him again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi could you email me aspkaw@hotmail.com would love to chat about your fabulous year it really has encouraged me.

Karen

SOOBEE... said...

i sent you an e-mail did you get it