Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Bunions?













Easter Day!!!!


Our Baby Bunny Harry

I walked 16 miles (25k)

Another family gathering ...brilliant..love em


I set myself a goal of walking 7 miles to Liz and Nigel's house in time for dinner. So I donned the walking gear and took on board the Frutellis, Take That, Scissor Sisters etc and off we went.



It was alovely day again and my route took me along the Itchen Navigation Way, following the river and the canal through water meadows.




I walked past the waterfall where my Dad proposed to my Mum. I really enjoyed my walk. Loads of people were also out walking and cycling, all happy and saying 'Hi'. I made a slight detour (lost? not me !!) annd added two miles on to the walk. But I made it!! And...in a moment of madness after a rest and a lovely dinner I decided I would have a go at walking back. The family were on standby with stretchers!! But I did that too. So I walked 16 miles today






Here are some of our easter pictures




Aunty Cat and Mog...... poor Harry has to get used to his family








Mog, Harry and Uncle Andy
Aunty Cat and Uncle Spud (with the good hair!!)







No comments: