Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm Spinning Around ...

After having quite a difficult day, at work my niece and her husband very kindly drove me down to see Wil at New Park Manor.
It seems ages since I have been to see the Guru of Fitness at the gym. My knee was still quite stiff so we had a really good chat instead. I think we covered a lot of ground including nutrition, ways of building up supportive muscles, the anatomy of the knee, exercise programmes, job interviews...... oh and of course Little O.

Have an interview for a new job today at 2 not sure if I really want to do it but I am going with an open mind and to use it as interview experience. It could be that I really love it ...we'll see

This morning I woke up in the Gym.....now that is scarey enough but there were people doing a Spinning Class (on bikes not the Whirling Dervish kind)at great speed and with loud music, looked great fun. They had obviously been there some time already...since 6.30 indeed!!!. I was awake early so I thought instead of staring at the ceiling I might as well put the time to good use.
I did 15 mins on Treadmill, 15 mins on Cross Trainer and 15 mins of front crawl in the swimming pool (which I've found is the safest place to do it!!!)

Got a Valentine's Card too.....have absolutely no idea who.........was just pushed through door ..... not sure if I 'm chuffedd or scared!!!!!


No comments: