Friday, February 23, 2007

10 DAYS TO GO

After tea chilled out for 2 hours and then went to the local gym and did usual 2k walking on treadmill and 15 mins on Cross Trainer and I managed to pluck up courage to go do some weights work and there were only 2 other people there. Of all the sections of the gym it's the weights area I find most difficult to do on my own. Feel quite self conscious but I'll get over that eventually. I sat on one of the gym balls and nearly disappeared it was so soft but I managed to do some work

Tea - Quinoa and tomato sauce- (tomatoes base sauce made with Chopped tomatoes with olive oil and garlic, tomato puree, mushrooms,onions, herbs, chic peas and lentils) watercress, cucumber. Soya yoghurt and blueberries
Afternoon snack was carrots and LF humus
Actually I think this going to drive me crazy I'll go back to daily summaries
1.30 pm Pitta bread with feta cheese and salad......apple orange
10.30..Fig and organic apricots break -yummy...hot water and lemon
9.00...At work
8.30...Mad dash for changing and porridge,banana and honey at home
7.45...Found myself in the pool thinking..swimming is really weird...there are loads of people in the pool looking like windmills or if they are sleep-swimming... so many different styles. With my Speedo goggles I have special underwater vision. Legs do strange things as well when people swim...laughing underwater is not recommended even with goggles on!! Did 10 lengths front crawl
6.45....OHHHHHHHHH Don't feel like swimming...why can't I just be thin and fit now!!!!



No comments: