Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's 2007











Funniest picture of 2006 Christmas is my God Cat - Osca( well, Stu wouldn't let me take her home when she was tiny and I was consoled by becoming Godmother to a cat!!!)







If you look very carefully in the middle of the tree there are a pair of bright eyes, convinced that this is now her new home and playground. Not sure what will happen after Christmas maybe the tree will have to become a permanent fixture.

NEW START FOR 2007



Went back to New Park and into the gym with Wil for the first time this year. It's only been 2 weeks but a lot has happened in those weeks. I haven't put weight on (nor taken any off!!) and my exercise sessions were a bit erratic. It was good to see Wil again, he is on stand-by awaiting the birth of his and Kath's baby due 15th January. Very exciting.



We did some work on the Treadmill, Cross Trainer and the Rowing Machine, sit- ups on the gym ball and worked on the nursery stages of getting to lift legs horizontally off the floor to 45 % . I got all motivated up again.


I did my impression of 'Jaws' in the pool. For the first time I didn't do any breast stroke and found front crawl the better stroke, although I need to sort out a lot of detail there still.





I tried to do a few lengths just kicking my legs, but apart from nearly drowning I don't seem to move forwards, if anything I go backwards. I could create a whole new stoke!!
Note to self - don't put SPEEDOS in washing machine, they shrink a bit, took me a while to push everything into the right places!!!

So it's 'back to it' with fervour. Next Thursday will be weigh in day. I need to get back into weight loss mode, so hopefully I will have lost some by then and I'm going to have a go at another Mini Triathlon on Tuesday.

Yay -here we go- here we go- here we go



No comments: