Wednesday, December 27, 2006

STAND WELL BACK







Had a lovely Christmas with the family, great fun. Loads of presents.

Got a new sports bag, Cds, Clothes, Loads of smellies, A Radio that floats in water, new headphones, books, art stuff and a very interesting Calendar!!

I love our Christmases when the family join up it's always organised chaos. Nigel, my brother in law is at mission control in the kitchen. Jenny was there getting bigger by the day Gerald, the baby was moving around a bit, responding to being poked and prodded!!

Eating was fairly under control but had a big Christmas Dinner. Something Claire and I have in common is that we don't like Christmas pudding, mince pies or Christmas cake much so it's not too much of a strain to miss out on those but there many other lovely foods around. I didn't go mad but I wasn't too fanatical about it!!!

Boxing Day the family descended on Southsea and between us we walked the majority of the Portsmouth penisular. I walked 7k in 85 mins.

Today I went for a long walk 11k to Shawford a village near Winchester. Lots of people out working off Christmas. I had my headphones on and my head down and walked right into a jogger who was doing the same thing, quite good looking man in Lycra, was very funny

On the way back I walked to Sainsburys and had a real craving for pickled onions. I ate nearly all of them when I got home followed by a number of Brussel Sprouts for dinner. I now, don't feel too good... I think it's a dangerous combination.

The break from the tensions at work has been so good. Got to start thinking about next year and what I'm going to do. It's challenging, exciting and a little scarey

No comments: