Friday, December 29, 2006


New Years Resolutions on the Way

It's very exciting to think that in the coming year 2007 I should be able to reach a healthy weight. Never ever been there before except in my first years.

After Christmas I used to get really down thinking about New Years Resolutions and they were always weight related. I used to think. .. this year would be the year I would exercise, swim diet etc..... but there would be the big barrier of a huge weight loss before I could make any progress.....well in the way I wanted it...couch to Marathon in a week. Now with that barrier greatly depleted anything is possible!!

We are back in the gym next week to begin the next stage. Have lots to work on.
Tomorrow is early morning swim time. I thought about going to the swimming pool tonight and sleeping on the side and a nice Life Guard could come and just kick me so I roll into the pool.

No comments: