Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Speedo Costumes reach part other costumes don't


Had a fab session in the pool doing Aquarobics yesterday. I wore my NEW Speedo costume, which fitted very snuggly a little too snuggly but I will shrink into it hopefully. It survived a rigerous routine in th pool. How cool is our Personal Trainer...no standing on the side barking orders, Wil got in as well and did the session with us.
Having a large fat composit in my body still, means I have quite a high boyancy level, bits keep floating to the top on their own, so sometimes it was a bit hard to keep certain parts under the water. The best bit was using the the dumb bells I really felt the muscles in my arms and shoulders working.

I then had an hour booked in the gym. I need to work out a way of changing in record time from water to dry ground exercise. I get myself so tangled up and underwear gets put on back to front and upside down!!!! Need to become amphbian.

Gym time was good there was some good banter going on with some other members there. Did lots of aerobic type exercise on Treadmil, Rowing Machine and Bicycle. Need to learn to pace myself a bit. I always start off too fast and fizzle out at the end.

It's weigh-in day tomorrow and Mini Triathlon.
Not sure how much weight I've lost cos it had slowed down down a lot but we shall see. Hopefully Claire will be at the gym tomorrow and Team Wil will be reunited.




No comments: