Thursday, October 26, 2006


Another great day at the Gym. Claire came and Team Wil was reunited. Claire has lost another 5 lbs since the radio weigh-in and is looking very svelt-like. Well done Claire

Did the mini Triathlon today I felt really good doing it and found a new way of working into the exercise which strengthened my stamina. It's hard to explain but it feels like putting loads of energy in and then letting go although you are still working just as hard.
My times have got better I know it's no where near the real thing but it helps me to see my progress.

Times in red today in blue beginning of September
150 swim...... 5 mins 40/ 8mins
cycling 4k...... 10 mins 14/11 mins 25
walking 1 k....10 mins 13/12 mins 43

Getting really interested in how the body works, nutrition and what muscles do and it's great that Wil knows his stuff and is good at physical education as well as training. For example today I was trying to kick my leg out backwards, straight without twisting the pelvis. Not as easy as it sounds, but when Wil explained how the hip joint works and how the wrong movement causes damage and then being able to put it into practice it all fell into place (literally).

Also lost another 8lbs which makes 4st 2 lost

3 comments:

Evo1 said...

Hi Daisy,

I've not been around for a while - but great to see that you are still going as strong as can be. How am I going to recognise you?

And look at your times coming down - that is really exciting isn't it when you start shaving big chunks off. Think how fast your going to be by 2012? You should easy get in the team!

Lots of love,
Evo
xxx

SOOBEE... said...

Working on it LOL!!!!!

Karin said...

I seem to have missed this. You've done really well.

K