Thursday, September 07, 2006

To France and Back


Spent the afternoon at the Spa today (Am I addicted? well and truly. One of these days I will have to be surgically removed!!!). Spent the first hour swimming the channel !! Did quite a few lengths of the pool, not all at once. Meeting some nice people in the pool. Where I was so embarrassed, before to go swimming, worried that people would laugh at me, everyone there is so encouraging.
Had a quick shower and then straight into the Gym with Wil. It was great to hear about his adventures in Lausanne. He did so well.
I seemed to have missed out on the Toblerone !!!! (I wouldn't)

Had a go on the rowing machine. The one exercise I hadn't done in the gym. It was exciting rowing back from France!!!

I have one small, nice problem. I started off 10 weeks ago in the gym wearing a skirt over my leggings because I was so self conscious. My leggings, now are too big. I can't decide if it's trendy or just ridiculous. So off to buy some smaller ones tomorrow. As for the skirt it so loose I am in danger of losing it soon. Well I nearly did on the train. It got caught on the arm rest as I was getting out of the seat as the train pulled into the station, and I was catapulted back!!! I think the time is coming when it will have to go. It has covered a multitude of sins for such a long time.

Lost another 11lbs. So far 2st 11.
Was 21st 5lbs
Now 18st 7lbs
Goal to be touching 17st by next Radio Solent weigh-in October 2nd


4 comments:

Evo1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evo1 said...

Flippin eck Daisy, there'll be nowt left of you by next Greenbelt.

Well Done.

You are going to get to where you want to be aren't you. You just so are!
xx

Karin said...

You are doing well! Congratulations and keep it up. :0)

Freedom Bound said...

Yay!!!!!