Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bliss


Had an amazing time at the Spa yesterday. I went after work and spent some time in the Gym. Wil had set us some homework to do, so I worked on that. Had the it all to myself so it didn't matter if I sweated too much or looked too much like a demented duck.
I spent an hour listening to all sorts or CDs from the collection and working my way round the various equipment.
Then I hit the steam room. This is a room which I used to pop my head around and say 'no way' but now I love. It's so peaceful and they have very relaxing music playing in the background. I was joined by a few people and we chatted but soon were just cooked enough.

After a bit of hydro therapy I had a swim. It was gorgeous. The pool is surrounded by windows and is in the heart of the New Forest and I swam as the sun set.mmmmmmmmm bliss.

No comments: