Wednesday, September 20, 2006




Been a bit under the weather recently resulting in a few days off work, but I'm on the mend and raring to go again.

Have been watching a run of inspirational reality programmes on Tv. Jamie Oliver's frustrating challenge to the Government and parents to try and feed children with food that is good for them. He has such a passion to want to help people understand the importance of nutrition. It is scary that the greatest opposition seems to come from some of the parents!!
Ian Wright getting unfit children to get an interest in exercise and healthy eating.
And 'Ballet changed My Life', a programme about of children who have been through all sorts of traumas and are finding an outlet and therapy in doing ballet. It's amazing

Last Thursday I did a Mini Triathlon at the Spa. (Don't think the wwwbritishtriathlon.org will be following me yet!!!) On the way home yesterday a vision in lycra passed me on a bike and handed me a gold, (kind of), medal. How cool, my first award ever for sports. I think it was Wil!!!
<This is an artists impression!!

One week left to go of the 12 week 'Change Your Life From A Gym/Sports/Fitness- Phobic to Can't Get Enough of It' course at the Spa.
It is real life changing stuff. I know I keep going on about it but it has been such a fantastic experience and the staff there are all brilliant.
It's not really the end but the start of a fuller and fitter life with all sorts of new opportunities. I am so determined to go on. Hopefully keeping Wil as Personal Trainer, who really deserves a medal for his patience and motivational powers.

The next weigh- in is October 2nd at Radio Solent , just over a week away and the updates on that part of Daisy's life goes on till April 2007. Then world domination, I guess!!!!


s

No comments: