Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blah!!!!!!


This is what will be left of me if this weather goes on too much!! >

Today has been quite difficult.The heat got to me. I work in a shop with no air con and all of us felt really tired and sticky. I had a really bad headache and I was fighting PMT. It was hard being polite to customers especially as nearly all of them came in saying how hot it was. I wanted to shout 'REALLY, I'M FREEZING', but I restrained myself and put on a Sybil Fawlty face and say 'Oooh I know....'

I managed to keep to a healthy diet, it was moving about that was a problem.

Breakfast
All Bran with soya milk, strawberries and banana
Lunch
Wholemeal Sandwich with mixed leaves, cucumber, basil and tomato and a few sunflower seeds
Dinner
Quorn Sausages and red pepper, tomatoes, cucumber,watercress, with light mayonaise
Yoghurt,Apple and Orange

I think we will be looking at the GI diet so I need to see how that kind of menu matches up.

Anyway, we all have off days and I don't want this to happen every 4 weeks so I'm just going for a short, fast walk just to do something.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Hope you survived your walk and enjoyed a cool bath/shower afterwards.