Friday, April 18, 2008

Had a great day yesterday. Spent the middle of the day cycling around darkest Brockenhurst with Will. He is beginning to get used to my sound effects. I have different screams for cycling over grills, pot holes, down hill and cycling through gates.

Brockenhurst is very hilly!!! or it seemed that way yesterday.. of course I am the one in blue!!!!

Haven't quite mastered the act of cycling through gates whilst Will holds them open.
After a quick drink I decided to have a go at riding to Lymington. Unfortunately someone moved Lymington. The road signs said to New Milton but I didn't realise that was in the right direction and turned back. I went for plan B and caught the train to Christchurch and cycled to Bournemouth...in around about way.

Christchurch was lovely. Sun and wind made has given me a healthy glow. I cycled all round the quay without falling in. Then made my way along the beach road to Bournemouth to see Gorgeous Stu



Winchester Triathlon on Sunday..can't wait..first one for me this year. I'm helping out with some massage for the triathletes

No comments: