Thursday, December 20, 2007




Yet another fabulous Thursday. The train journey to Bournemouth was beautiful, the Forest was covered in frost, very Christmassy.
Met Wil by the pier for a PT session. I am not exactly a vision of health at the moment, with a wonky knee and the remains of flu. Still we managed a walk along the sea front, I hope I never take it for granted because I am so lucky to be able to train in such beautiful surroundings. We then walked up the ziggy zags and did some work with exercise band. A dear little old lady gave us some encouraging remarks as she went by and said she used to be a physio therapist. She disappeared before I could get my knee out.
Fab and fun Christmassy PT session, last this year............ooo it's going so fast.
Next I met the Gorgeous Stu for lunch and his friend (see below).

Then it was on to have a massage at Premier Pavilion. Slightly apprehensive about the course so it was good to be in the pavilion and chat with the people there. Had a great massage, so nice to be pampered for an hour, getting used to the idea of sports massage and the arghlllllllgh factor!!
Only five days to Christmas, looking forward to a lovely family time. Going to get into doing some gym over the next 2 weeks and regain some territory.

No comments: