Sunday, December 02, 2007

Rejection isn't so bad!!!

Handed in my notice on Friday.
special mention to Martin and Valerie who come and cheer me up at the end of Saturdays........

I was rejected from running next year's Flora London Marathon (thank goodness, not ready yet by any means), but I did get a lovely FLM Rain coat. This came just in time because it rained really hard this weekend (I think I might have lost my touch with the weather, my 'sunshine' magic wand's batteries are low)!!)


It's Christmas at the Cathedral. For the second year running the Christmas Market has come to town. I think Winchester is coming to terms with Christmas and that it's a fun time. And we still have loads of traditional stuff too. E.g there is a candle lit Carol procession around town with a brass band going into the Cathedral close on Saturday....can't wait!!


Ice skating at the Cathedral again this year. Shrieks of laughter and yells for help as people collide on the ice. You always get the poser who tries to show off and inevitable ends up in a mangled mess on the floor with those who think they're either Torville or Dean! Good fun to watch.

Difficult to walk around the Close unless you're going the same way as everyone else. Not complaining though because it's very Christmassy.

No comments: