Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tuesday 20th November
Went to the Orthopaedics surgery today to have the other knee looked at.I waited for 1 hour 25 minutes in the waiting room because they were running so far behind. It was hard not to laugh because it was like the ministry of funny walks. You'll never believe the variations you can get in the Limp.
It was really interesting to see
Time passed quickly and I got to see the Doctor. He pulled my knee in all directions but it doesn't really hurt apart from when he bent back to more than 100 degrees.
So when he told me I had osteo-arthritis and didn't need an operation I could have kissed him. (and he was very good looking with a gorgeous Irish accent!!)

I was worried that after the PT course I would be back to square one having to wait 6 weeks till got better. I may have to have an op one day but if I keep healthy ahould be ok for a while.

Just going back two weeks to Halloween these are two of my fav photos. Look at little Harry he is sooooo cute.
And Osca who is guarding HER pumpkin and dares anyone to come and move it

No comments: