Thursday, September 20, 2007


Bournemouth is fast becoming one of my favourite places!
Today Will and I did our training sesion around the beach and Durley Chines. I got to the pier a bit early and had time just to watch waves for 20 minutes. I've always been drawn to water. If I feel down or tired I'll find water to be by or watch. Sometimes I have been a little too close to water in my life and as a child frequently fell into puddles or ponds. A third of my family are Turkish and the word for water in Turkey is Su, so they always call me Aunty Water!!
So I felt really revived by having some time by the sea. Had a fab training session. We did mountain running up the cliffs!! Was nearly over taken by a load of pensioners!!!!
I felt on top of the world afterwards.
Then I went on to see the lovely people at Premier for a sports massage. Anyone who say massage is relaxing is deluded, not the massages I've had anyway. They are fantastic and you feel realy invigorated afterwards and I loved every minute of it but I certainly felt the muscles I'd been trying to memorise. I had a massage from one of the students that is doing the course I'll be doing in January. She was very good inspite of me grilling her a bit. She knew her stuff and talked me through what she was doing. In all a really good day

No comments: