Tuesday, August 07, 2007



It's all going very well...this 12 weeks intensive...

Finding I've got more energy and I'm able to fit more into the day.

Went swimming before work today. I find it better when I go in my Speedo disguise. Swimming hat goggles and speedo costume. I get into the speedo zone and plough my way through the water. The first few lengths I have to stop and have rests and persuade myself that I am really doing a good thing. The waking up process takes place and then I realise that there are other people in the pool as well and I begin to stick to my side of the lane.
Having a swimming hat makes you feel quite enclosed and in your own little world...or is that because it's a bit tight. My vision is tinged with pink as I have LADEEEE goggles. After the 5-6 length I'm off and up for the channel. My breathing is better.....the fact that I do it is quite good!! I do 1 in 3 after a while it is quite relaxing and you begin to watch the underwater
entertainment!!!

Off to Wil's session tonight, looking forward to that. It's a bit of a long day but it's all good...

No comments: