Monday, June 25, 2007

WWWWWWonder Woman






At the risk of sounding like an Oscar ceremony.... I want to thank my family and friends for supporting me at the Race for Life Bournemouth. Which in a way is the grand finale to this year of the Daisy Dieter so it was a really special event for me


....This is me doing the warm up not just about to jump over a roof



So here we go special mentions -The family,ever supportive and amazing -Mum -


Liz & Nigel, Jenny and Little Harry, Catherine and Spud, Peter and David- Step Brothers who had come all the way from London and Alton to watch. Gorgeous Stu and his Mum and Dad, Reg and Maureen and Margaret, (Wil's Mum).
























Stu, his parents and I watched a dvd of Wonder Woman before I set off. I have never seen an episode, but was enlightened into the ways of Wonder Woman. Fab retro show



The fact that I was dressed as a kind of Wonder Woman I am truely surprised they didn't disown me!!!


It was brilliant to have all their support especially because they stood in the rain for an hour - now that's what I call commitment!!-(or are they all as mad as me)



The atmosphere was brilliant again. Everyone chatted to each other and were looking at the names remembered on our backs. I got a mention on Radio 2CR



I think I have signed up some recruits for next year Margaret, Jenny and Catherine. So your names are now recorded on the lists so no backing out!!!!!


I am really hooked into the fun run circuit now and want to find some more








No comments: