Thursday, April 12, 2007

This is the final week of the Daisy Appeal although I think there will be a few events and tie ups for a few weeks yet. The results my Daisy Dieting, are as follows, weighed and measured by Wil at New Park Farm



Weight - 14 st 5.6lbs Lost 98.5lbs

% Fat - 43.1 - Dropped by 12%

BMI - 1631 - was 2061

Neck - 33cms - lost 4cms (aprox 1.5 inch)

Chest - 98 cms - lost 23 cms (aprox 9 inches)

Waist - 91 cms - lost 46 cms (aprox 18 inches)

Hips - 119 cms - lost 36 cms (aprox 14 inches)

Calves - 42cms - lost 14cms (aprox 5.5 inches)



Total weight lost since 2004 - 12 stone 4 lbs. I have lost the weight of Wil!!!!!



Tomorrow I'm off to The Rose Bowl, home of Hampshire Cricket Club, for the final Daisy Appeal Breakfast and a get together with other Daisy fund raisers. It feels a bit sad it's all come to an end. BUT it hasn't really because I am going to carry on being trained by Wil (such a brave man!!) as other goals come upon the horizon. I still have about 4 stone to lose and I have the chance to enter into a place I have never been in before....THE HEALTHY WEIGHT AND LIFE STYLE LAND!!! I can do this I can't tell you how excited I am about it. It's going to take a while and some hard graft as the weight loss is slowing down and I need to push more limits on my fitness.



Had a great day with Wil at the gym today.

Who, by the has his picture in '220' Triathalon Mag

I love walking to spa it's such a beautiful walk (I may have said a few times before!!) We did some circuit training, CV and weights. Loved it!! Then mamaged to do 20 lengths (16 meters) non stop in the swimming pool, front crawl.



I'm glad my fitness levels are up because I found myself having to change trains at Southampton and running up and down stairs to different platforms trying to find a train to Winchester. Trains are taking detours all over the place and I very nearly went to Guildford.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Aunty Su the Great

Me and Harry (and Paul)just wanted to say how really really pround we are of how amazingly well you have done. it is so good to see you happy and confident and you look great. you are a great inspiration and when i get over labour you'll have to help me get back into shape.

the baby pictures look so cute and i love the pictures everyone has got of you and little Harry you look so cute.

hope you enjoy your last radio breakfast.

lots of love Jenny xxxxxxxxxx

SOOBEE... said...

Aw thank you Jenny
Couldn't do it without all amazing support from the family
Talking of being proud
How proud I am of you getting through the hard work and pain of bringing Harry into the world. You and Paul are fantastic parents and you make a gorgeous little family

From Aunty Su the Great

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx