Friday, April 06, 2007

Oh it's such a lovely day...........




Sometimes you have one of those days that you feel you've packed a whole holiday into one day.

I started off by going down to Brockenhurst. As it was Good Friday the buses weren't so frequent so I decided to walk from the train station to New Park.
It was a lovely walk. The weather was beautiful and I walked through the heart of the Forest...gorgeous!!! It took just under an hour and I felt really refreshed afterwards.

Also had a fab session with Wil. We did a workout outside on the veranda overlooking the grounds. Did variety of resistance and cardio work..great fun but I'm feeling the muscles!!!
Went for a swim afterwards (ever with the image of Wonder Woman to work towards!!!)
Back home and I quickly nipped into town to get a few bits. As I was walking down the Winchester High Street I saw a group of excited people gathered round looking at the ground. I thought someone had collapsed but it the attention was focused on a duck and her 10 little ducklings waddling past the shops. The group followed the duck family as they were turning into and had to cross a busy road to get to the park. Not sure what happened as I went further on down the High Street but I think the crowd stopped the traffic for them. I managed to get a photo!!!
Then one of my favourite things...a family gathering in honour of my nephew, David's birthday.

Oi vey they grown up so fast and in his case very well. A brilliant nephew to have, he's lovely.
Baby Harry was there too with mum Jenny and dad Paul looking a bit shell shocked from lack of sleep...bless......
Harry has found that food is a good thing and that he has a voice to tell people so!!

No comments: