Thursday, March 29, 2007

No Such Word As 'Can't'




My day started off with an early visit to the Gym at Winchester and the last of my inductions. and then hopped onto a train and went to New Park for a session with Wil.

I was met by Claire as I walked up the lane. It was good to see her but I'm not sure if she could see me so well as she is still having problems with her eye.

For a few minutes Team Wil was reunited!!



As I was an hour early I went for a walk in the Forest. Warning people on the Spa Reception that if I wasn't back in an hour to send out rescue parties.


The Forest was lovely. There was a mixture of inky blue clouds and clear blue skies, as you can see from these pictures I took.

I love the contrasts of the seasons in The Forest.

I walked for about 50 minutes and managed to get back without getting lost!!

Just caught Claire at the end of her session to say goodbye then it was my turn.
I have to admit I love Cardio work because really it's a case of getting fitter and faster but I am rubbish at resistance work and weights. I don't really practice enough which was very evident today!! Trouble is, I can't get away with not doing it as resistance work and weights are just as important if not a bit more important. These exercises build up and tone supporting muscles. Should just stop whinging and get on with it. Although it's hard work it's good if you have a PT you trust then you know nothing's going to fall off unplanned!!!
Going to make a real effort to do some exercises every day......and reduce the groaning

No comments: