Monday, March 19, 2007

Mothers Day

L to R Top David, Jenny, Paul,Catherine. Middle Nigel, Andrew, Liz, Mum. Bottom Me!!!!

Yesterday we had a family gathering for mothers day at my flat. It was fab!! My family are completely barking but absolutely amazing. My sister Liz who came in before her night shift at the hospital with husband Nigel. David who is nursing up in Chelmsford dropped in on the way back from a rehearsal with his brilliant Jazz band at Southampton Uni. Jenny who in on the verge of giving birth (B Date this Thursday) with husband Paul. Catherine who is doing really well and enjoying her Nursing Degree at Southampton Uni and boyfriend Spud (the one with nice hair), and Andrew the cool dude nephew..... and the one who is responsible
for most of them my Mum..oh and me of course. Thanks to Spud for Photos
It's always good fun when we all get together and we all had a lovely time.

Jenny's baby Gerald(nick name... don't worry) had hick-ups from inside and it was really wierd feeling it from the outside.

Have had a bit of a relaxed weekend with eating so I'm back on the case now. May need to do quite a few hours in the gym to regain ground... but I will do it . Although I did do a 10k bike ride yesterday on the exercise bike in 25 mins 47 and BP time for 2k walk in 19 mins 34

  • This is Osca in her latest hiding place!!!

No comments: