Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Do do do be do do do Wonder Woman..................

Had a tough work out at the spa today. Really worked hard especially on the exercise bike with interval training. Not sure if it's the masochist in me but I really enjoyed it. I love that feeling of knowing you have worked hard but also have achieved the goal. Still a bit rubbish at some of the exercises but working on it.

Had a weigh in and measure today.

So here are the results from the tape measure


Since June 2006 starting the Daisy Appeal I have lost

4cm from Neck

20cm from Chest

44cm from Waist

33cm from Hips

14cm from Calves


and....6st 5lbs


Signed up for The Race For Life today in Bournemouth, 24th June. Gorgeous Stu has agreed to be on stand-by with the stretcher. Looking forward to it, I think I will be walking the course as the knee won't stand for too much jogging (that's my excus
e anyway). It will be my first ever walking event.


In my efforts to become Wonder Woman I
went swimming with Ema this evening. Was great fun but unfortunately Ema
's new 'swimming costume wasn't really designed for swimming and thoose with goggles may have got a view they hadn't bargained on this evening!!
Managed 10 lengths of crawl. Going for a long hot bath now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hay, well done Aunty Su. That is totally amazing. Enjoy being on the radio tomorrow. All the best. See you soon. Dave xxx