Thursday, November 02, 2006

No Spa day today as PT Wil has a well earned holiday. Was going to have a lie in but had a sudden urge to clean the kitchen Why does it always happen on your day off!!!

My Mum phoned at 10 and said she was off for a long walk would I like to join her. So we set off on a beautiful Autumn Days walk. The sky was such a beautiful blue and all the trees are changing colours we both waxed lyrical. We walked through the most beautiful part of Winchester, the Water Meadows.

Christine from work gave me a lift home yesterday, she is moving house and is having a great sort out. She gave me what looks like an instrument of torture but is some kind of exercise machine. I think you sit on it and it rocks or something, at the moment it's in bits in the hall way. May need to bring in the experts. Also when I got home another friend from work had dropped off a Step Exerciser out side my door. My home Gym is growing... I had a go on the Step this afternoon, balancing and aerobic exercises.

Gorgeous Stu seems to have survived his Yoga class and like me the myth of it being a relaxing way to spend an hour was dashed (well as beginners anyway, because it uses a lot of stretching of muscles and balance that you are not used to).


This is week 2, Stu!!!

No comments: