Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Hurray Aquarobics and Gym today. Never thought I'd ever say that but I really look forward to it. My NEW costume and it's go faster stripes seems to be working well.

Looks like we have another weigh-in with those lovely people at Radio Solent on November 13th ....so my challenge is...could I get into the 16stones by then...I have just under two weeks to lose 4lb. Not too bothered though, not going to starve myself as I've done in the past. Better to be healthy

Hope the trains will be ok tonight as when I went to get my tickets this morning and 10 minutes earlier someone had thrown themselves infront of a virgin train in the next village. Very sad, I was really fed up by people's attitudes in the station as this being a great inconvenience and getting really irate with the staff there.




No comments: