Friday, July 28, 2006

Cinderella has got her ball

Foot is feeling so much better today. Just been to the gym. I started off with a warm up on the Treadmill whilst being entertained by Wil trying to blow up my Gym Ball. I love my Gym ball I am sure we are going to build a close relationship. It was fun trying to get the ball out of the gym into Ema's car and home and into the flat. I had to push quite hard to get it through some of the doorways, bit like giving birth!! It does take up most of the floor space in the flat so it will have to become a design feature. At the moment it keeps following me.
< Look at this poor woman she has been stalked by her ball for years



Gym session was challenging but Wil always makes it fun. We worked on muscles with names.Biceps, Triceps , External Obliques, Core, Soleus etc. Still not so good at balancing but when I concentrate and think of what all the muscles should be doing and why it becomes better. I wish I could do everything properly without having to downgrade some of them, my body shape gets in the way som
etimes but hopefully that will change. I also have to work on keeping my head up straight. It moves about too much and when not in true alignment it multiplies the stress on the neck. So I could end up looking like one of those nodding dogs in the back of cars.

Went for a swim with Ema, who had been waiting in the pool till I was finished and was beginning to look like a prune. Met the lady who does the Yoga Class at the spa she was lovely and we had a chat. Hopefully I might get a chance to experience Yoga.

Feeling all motivated up again just need to be careful.Now I have my Gym Ball, New Trainers and Weights (could it be, this is serious) just need to find out where the batteries go!!







No comments: